Microplane® Premium Zester
A versatile must-have tool for the kitchen!
Microplane Zester is famously used to grate citrus for perfect lemon, lime, and orange zest or to create pillowy mounds of Parmesan cheese. However, it is also a great tool for grating spices like nutmeg, cinnamon, and even chilies into fresh ground powders. If your dish requires fresh grated ginger or garlic, this tool will do that job as well. Hands down, a chef favorite.
- Great for zesting citrus, grating hard cheese, and ginger
- Constructed out of 18/8 stainless steel with Microplane’s razor sharp edges
- Premium handles are ergonomic and soft to the touch
- Non-slip rubber feet add stability and protect your plates
- Dishwasher-safe; hand wash cover
- Reusable cover protects blade when not in use *Slightly squeeze protector cover together, to slide zester back on.
- Measures 12″ L x 1.3″ W x 1″ H
- Blade made in USA; Other components imported
- *100% Product Guarantee. See CWK Polices for more information.
*Subscribe to Cakewalk Kitchen for promotions and discounts.
*Product ships out within 5 business days of purchase. Ships from USA
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.