Blue and Green Flour Sack Towel
Beautiful hand-dyed flour sack towel done in an ocean blue along with a kiwi green. The abstract design has a watercolor effect that has made it a new favorite in the collection. An original design by Cakewalk Kitchen.
Each towel is made of a top quality flour sack cotton and individually hand-dyed in my home studio located in New England. These kitchen towels are a nice large size, very absorbent and will find yourself using them all the time.
Will make a beautiful gift for any occasion. Perfect for birthdays, holidays, bridal showers, housewarming or a thoughtful hostess gift.
* Made with a quality heavier weight flour sack cotton & hemmed on all four sides. Only cold water dyes are used to achieve colors.
* Approximately 29″ x 29″ – Each towel has been gently washed and will retain it’s size.
* Color – Blue and green – on white.
* Easy to care for. – Machine wash tea towel separately for the first washing in cold or warm water. Then safely wash with your other kitchen linens. The cold water dye used is permanent and color safe. Line or tumble dry. Iron only if you want to. 🙂
* Crafted in America.
* Please note that due to the nature of hand crafted dying, color and patterns may vary. Each towel is truly one of a kind.