Blue Flour Sack Towel – hand-dyed by Cakewalk Linens
This unique tea towel has an abstract pattern done in a lovely shade of blue. We see ripples of blue ocean water reflecting the sky on a summer day. What do you see? 🙂
Each towel is made of a top quality flour sack cotton and individually hand-dyed by fabric artisan Michele Marie. Add a splash of color to your kitchen with these absorbent and incredibly useful tea towels.
- Will make a beautiful gift for any occasion. Perfect for birthdays, holidays, bridal showers, housewarming or a thoughtful hostess gift.
- Made with a quality heavier weight flour sack cotton & hemmed on all four sides. Only water based inks are used to achieve colors.
- Prewashed size – a generous 30″ x 30″
- Color – Blue on White.
- Easy to care for. Machine washable in cold or warm water. Line or tumble dry.
- Made in America.
- Contribute to a greener earth. Use cloth instead of paper.
* Please note that due to the nature of hand crafted dying, color and patterns may vary. Each towel is truly one of a kind.
Michele Marie, fabric artisan and founder of Cakewalk Linens, hand-dyes cotton and linen fabrics using a technique called Shibori. Shibori, a Japanese art form that is believed to be over a thousand years old.
Subscribe to Cakewalk Kitchen for promotions and discounts.
Product ships out within 5 business days of purchase. You will be notified when product ships. Ships from USA
100% Product Guarantee. See CWK Polices for more information.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.