We could not resist the gorgeous colors of these beautiful napkins. Made of a soft, light weight cotton, these napkins are an excellent choice for those looking to brighten up their table setting. What makes these napkins extra special is that they are handwoven on bamboo looms by indigenous women in Northeast India. Certified Fair Trade, you can feel good about helping to support these hard-working and talented women.
- Perfect for everyday use and casual entertaining. These napkins make a wonderful and unique gift for any occasion – birthdays, holidays, bridal shower, housewarming or a thoughtful hostess gift.
- Napkins are approximately 16″ x 16″. Set of 4.
- Made with 100% soft, light weight cotton and low impact dyes.
- Easy to care for. Machine washable in cold water. Line or tumble dry on low. Ironing optional.
- Hand crafted in India. Certified Fair Trade.
- Eco-Friendly Product
Subscribe to Cakewalk Kitchen for promotions and discounts.
Product ships out within 5 business days of purchase. You will be notified when product ships. Ships from USA
100% Product Guarantee. See CWK Polices for more information.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.