Shibori Flour Sack Towel
This hand-dyed indigo kitchen towel has a beautiful Indigo color with a traditional and very popular “Kumo” Shibori pattern. The pattern is achieved through wrapping sections of the fabric tightly with thread and then submerged into a vat of dye. The end result is this interesting Kumo or web pattern that you can see in the above pictures.
Each highly absorbent towel is made of a top quality flour sack cotton. This is the kind of flour sack towel that your grandmother or great grandmother used back in the day but is updated for today’s tastes. Large in size and used for everything from drying dishes to covering rising dough to lining bread baskets.
- Will make a beautiful gift for any occasion. Perfect for birthdays, holidays, bridal showers, housewarming or a thoughtful hostess gift.
- Made with a quality heavier weight flour sack cotton & hemmed on all four sides. Only water based inks are used to achieve colors.
- Size – Approximately 29″ x 29″.
- Color – Indigo Blue on White.
- Easy to care for. – Machine wash tea towel separately for the first washing in cold or warm water. Then safely wash with your other kitchen linens. The cold water dye used is permanent and color safe. Line or tumble dry. Iron only if you want to. 🙂
Made in America
Listing is for one hand-dyed flour sack towel.
* Please note that due to the nature of hand crafted dying, color and patterns may vary. Each towel is truly one of a kind
Subscribe to Cakewalk Kitchen for promotions and discounts.
Product ships out within 5 business days of purchase. You will be notified when product ships. Ships from USA
100% Product Guarantee. See CWK Polices for more information.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.