Indigo Linen Tea Towel
A beautiful linen tea towel, hand-dyed in a Shibori style turning it into a creative work of art. The fabric is a high quality linen from Europe with a nice medium weight. It has a wonderful feel to it and gets so soft after just a few washes. You can and should use these towels everyday as they will last a long time. Easy to wash and iron only if you want to. Most love the way these linen towels look when they are a soft and little rumpled.
* Made of high quality European linen & hemmed on all four sides. Only safe cold water dyes are used to achieve colors.
* Size – approximately 22″ x 26″. Linen towel is washed twice for softness. Measurements are made after washing.
* Color – Indigo Blue on White.
* Easy to care for. – Machine wash tea towel separately for the first washing in cold or warm water. Then safely wash with your other kitchen linens. The cold water dye used is permanent and color safe. Line or tumble dry. Iron only if you want to. 🙂
Please contribute to a greener earth and use cloth instead of paper.
* Please note that due to the nature of hand crafted dying, color and patterns may vary. Each towel is truly one of a kind.
Made exclusively for Cakewalk Linens. Shibori is a Japanese art form that is believed to be over a thousand years old, uses resists and folds to create various patterns on fabrics.
Subscribe to Cakewalk Kitchen for promotions and discounts.
Product ships out within 5 business days of purchase. You will be notified when product ships. Ships from USA
100% Product Guarantee. See CWK Polices for more information.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.