Indigo Flour Sack Towel – Hand-dyed by Cakewalk Linens
Each towel is individually hand-dyed in a gorgeous Indigo (awesome color) and crafted with a bold graphic design. This is the “something different” you are looking for to add a little style and color to your kitchen and table. Large and lint free you will find many uses for this beautiful kitchen towel.
- Will make a beautiful gift for any occasion. Perfect for birthdays, holidays, bridal showers, housewarming or a thoughtful hostess gift.
- Made with a quality heavier weight flour sack cotton & hemmed on all four sides. Only water based inks are used to achieve colors.
- Size – approximately 29″ x 29″.
- Color – Indigo Blue
- Easy to care for. Machine washable in cold or warm water. Line or tumble dry. Iron only if you want to. 🙂
- Made in America.
- Contribute to a greener earth. Use cloth instead of paper.
* Please note that due to the nature of hand crafted dying, exact color and patterns may vary. Each towel is truly one of a kind.
Cakewalk Linens hand-dyes cotton and linen fabrics using a technique called Shibori. Shibori is a Japanese art form that is believed to be over a thousand years old, uses resists and folds to create various patterns on fabrics.
Subscribe to Cakewalk Kitchen for promotions and discounts.
Product ships out within 5 business days of purchase. You will be notified when product ships. Ships from USA
100% Product Guarantee. See CWK Polices for more information.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.