Indigo Flour Sack Kitchen Towel with Squares
This hand-dyed kitchen towel has a beautiful Indigo color with a traditional and very popular repeating square Shibori pattern. Each highly absorbent towel is made of a top quality flour sack cotton and will add a nice splash of color to your kitchen.
- Will make a beautiful gift for any occasion. Perfect for birthdays, holidays, bridal showers, housewarming or a thoughtful hostess gift.
- Made with a quality heavier weight flour sack cotton & hemmed on all four sides. Only water based inks are used to achieve colors.
- Size – Approximately 29″ x 29″.
- Color – Indigo Blue on White.
- Easy to care for – Machine wash tea towel separately for the first washing in cold or warm water. Then you can safely wash with your other kitchen linens. The cold water dye used is permanent and color safe. Line or tumble dry. Iron only if you want to. 🙂
- Made in America.
- Please contribute to a greener earth and use cloth instead of paper.
* Please note that due to the nature of hand crafted dying, color and patterns may vary. Each towel is truly one of a kind.
Michele Marie, fabric artisan and founder of Cakewalk Linens, hand-dyes cotton and linen fabrics using a technique called Shibori. Shibori, a Japanese art form that is believed to be over a thousand years old, uses resists and folds to create various patterns on fabrics.
Subscribe to Cakewalk Kitchen for promotions and discounts.
Product ships out within 5 business days of purchase. You will be notified when product ships. Ships from USA
100% Product Guarantee. See CWK Polices for more information.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.