Beige Linen Stonewashed Napkins
Beautiful beige stonewashed linen napkins add the perfect touch to your table setting. These linen napkins will be enjoyed for years and can be passed on to the next generation. No need to iron, these soft linen napkins look better a little wrinkled for a casual but elegant look.
- Perfect for entertaining or everyday. These napkins make a wonderful and unique gift for any occasion – birthdays, holidays, bridal shower, housewarming or a thoughtful hostess gift.
- Napkins are approximately 17″ x 17″. Mitered corners.
- Color – Light Beige
- Made with 100% linen. Stonewashed linens have a soft vintage feel and look to them.
- Easy to care for. Machine washable in cold. Line dry to reduce shrinkage.
- Made in Lithuania
- Napkins are shipped from NH, USA No sales tax added.
- Eco-Friendly – Linen is made from Flax, an inherently earth friendly plant grown naturally and is gentle on the land. LinenMe sources their linen from textile companies that use low impact dyes and energy efficient weaving practices.
Subscribe to Cakewalk Kitchen for promotions and discounts.
Product ships out within 5 business days of purchase. You will be notified when product ships. Ships from USA
100% Product Guarantee. See CWK Polices for more information.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.