Orange Sherbet Flour Sack Towel
This beautiful orange sherbet flour sack towel is part of the new “Cakewalk Colors” collection. The collection is all about celebrating gorgeous color. Each towel is made of a top quality flour sack cotton and individually hand-dyed in a soft abstract pattern. Add a splash of color to your kitchen with these highly absorbent and incredibly useful tea towels.
- Will make a beautiful gift for any occasion. Perfect for birthdays, holidays, bridal showers, housewarming or a thoughtful hostess gift.
- Made with a quality, heavier weight flour sack cotton & hemmed on all four sides. Only water based inks are used to achieve colors.
- Prewashed size – a generous 30″ x 30″.
- Color – Orange Sherbet on White.
- Easy to care for. Machine washable in cold or warm water. Line or tumble dry.
- Made in America.
- Contribute to a greener earth. Use cloth instead of paper.
* Please note that due to the nature of hand crafted dying, color and patterns may vary. Each towel is truly one of a kind.
Michele Marie, fabric artisan and founder of Cakewalk Linens, hand-dyes cotton and linen fabrics using a technique called Shibori. Shibori, a Japanese art form that is believed to be over a thousand years old, uses resists and folds to create various patterns on fabrics. Michele’s inspiration for “Cakewalk Colors” are the beautiful spring flowers that bloom near her home in New Hampshire after a very,very long winters.
Subscribe to Cakewalk Kitchen for promotions and discounts.
Product ships out within 5 business days of purchase. You will be notified when product ships. Ships from USA
100% Product Guarantee. See CWK Polices for more information.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.