Purple Flour Sack Towel
This beautiful flour sack towel has been hand-dyed in a soft purple, closer to a lilac in color. Each towel is lint free and made of a top quality flour sack cotton. Add a splash of color to your kitchen with these highly absorbent and useful kitchen towels. You may find they are your new favorites!
- Makes a beautiful gift for any occasion. Perfect for birthdays, holidays, bridal showers, housewarming or a thoughtful hostess gift.
- Made with a quality heavier weight flour sack cotton & hemmed on all four sides. Only water based inks are used to achieve colors.
- Prewashed size – a generous 30″ x 30″.
- Color – Lilac on White
- Easy to care for. Machine washable in cold or warm water. Line or tumble dry.
- Made in America
- Contribute to a greener earth. Use cloth instead of paper.
* Please note that due to the nature of hand crafted dying, color and pattern may vary. Each towel is truly one of a kind.
Michele Marie, fabric artisan and founder of Cakewalk Linens, hand-dyes cotton and linen fabrics using a technique called Shibori. Shibori, a Japanese art form that is believed to be over a thousand years old, uses resists and folds to create various patterns on fabrics. Michele’s inspiration for the Cakewalk Colors Collections are the spring flowers that bloom near her home in New Hampshire after a very,very long winter.
Subscribe to Cakewalk Kitchen for promotions and discounts.
Product ships out within 5 business days of purchase. You will be notified when product ships. Ships from USA
100% Product Guarantee. See CWK Polices for more information.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.