Purple Flour Sack Towel
Each kitchen towel is hand-dyed in a soft abstract pattern that suggests purple rain on a cloudy day (or maybe it’s because a certain song is in my head). What do you see?
Flour Sack Towels are extra large, extra soft, lint free kitchen towels and are a favorite of professional chefs.
Add a splash of color to your kitchen with an original artisan tea towel from Cakewalk Linen’s Textile Collection.
- Will make a beautiful gift for any occasion. Perfect for birthdays, holidays, bridal showers, housewarming or a thoughtful hostess gift.
- Made with a quality heavier weight flour sack cotton & hemmed on all four sides. Only water based inks are used to achieve colors.
- Pre-washed size – a generous 30″ x 30″.
- Color – Purple with hints of blue on white.
- Easy to care for. Machine washable in cold or warm water. Line or tumble dry.
- Made in America.
- Contribute to a greener earth. Use cloth instead of paper.
* Please note that due to the nature of hand crafted dying, color and patterns may vary. Each towel is truly one of a kind.
Michele Marie, fabric artisan and founder of Cakewalk Linens, hand-dyes cotton and linen fabrics using a technique called Shibori. Shibori, a Japanese art form that is believed to be over a thousand years old, uses resists and folds to create various patterns on fabrics.
Subscribe to Cakewalk Kitchen for promotions and discounts.
Product ships out within 5 business days of purchase. You will be notified when product ships. Ships from USA
100% Product Guarantee. See CWK Polices for more information.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.