Tea Towel in Tuscan Plum
A traditional kitchen towel done in a rustic shade of plum. Made of a thick and absorbent soft cotton, this attractive towel will dry your dishes in no time. What makes these towels extra special is that they are handwoven on bamboo looms by indigenous women in Northeast India. Certified Fair Trade, you can feel good about helping to support these hard-working and talented women.
- These kitchen towels make a wonderful and unique gift for any occasion.
- Approximately 27″ x 19″ with hanging loop.
- Made with 100% soft, heavy weight cotton and low impact dyes.
- Color – A very understated purple tea towel
- Easy to care for. Machine washable in Line or tumble dry on low. Ironing optional.
- Hand crafted in India. Certified Fair Trade.
- Eco-Friendly Product – Use cloth not paper. 🙂
Subscribe to Cakewalk Kitchen for promotions and discounts.
Product ships out within 5 business days of purchase. You will be notified when product ships. Ships from USA
100% Product Guarantee. See CWK Polices for more information.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.