Tie Dye Towel with Spiral Design
Wonderful retro spiral pattern flour sack towel done in a beautiful orange sherbet and a sunny yellow. Individually hand-dyed in my studio, these gorgeous towels are colorful and unique.
What makes these flour sack towels different is they are much larger than a regular kitchen towel, very absorbent and completely lint free. Perfect for not only drying dishes and glassware but for drying produce, covering rising bread dough or great just to have on hand while you cook. Every kitchen should have at least a few of these in stock as you really will find yourself using them all the time.
Will make a beautiful gift for any occasion. Perfect for birthdays, holidays, bridal showers, housewarming or a thoughtful hostess gift.
* Made with a quality heavier weight flour sack cotton & hemmed on all four sides. Only cold water dyes are used to achieve colors.
* Approximately 29″ x 29″ – Each towel has been gently washed and will retain its size.
* Color – Orange and yellow on white.
* Easy to care for. – Machine wash tea towel separately for the first washing in cold or warm water. Then safely wash with your other kitchen linens. The cold water dye used is permanent and color safe. Line or tumble dry. Iron only if you want to. 🙂
* Crafted in America.
* Please note that due to the nature of hand crafted dying, color and patterns may vary. Each towel is truly one of a kind.
Product ships out within 5 business days of purchase. You will be notified when product ships. Ships from USA
100% Product Guarantee. See CWK Polices for more information.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.