Tropical Blue Flour Sack Towel
A really pretty soft blue flour sack kitchen towel. The color reminds me of the warm ocean water that you see off the shores in Florida. Each towel is made of a top quality flour sack cotton and individually hand-dyed in a soft abstract pattern. Add a splash of color to your kitchen with these highly absorbent and incredibly useful tea towels.
- Will make a beautiful gift for any occasion. Perfect for birthdays, holidays, bridal showers, housewarming or a thoughtful hostess gift.
- Made with a quality heavier weight flour sack cotton & hemmed on all four sides. Only water based inks are used to achieve colors.
- Size – a generous 29″ x 29″.
- Color – blue on white.
- Easy to care for. Wash separately for first washing. Machine washable in cold or warm water. Line or tumble dry.
- Made in America.
- Contribute to a greener earth. Use cloth instead of paper.
* Please note that due to the nature of hand crafted dying, color and patterns may vary. Each towel is truly one of a kind.
Cakewalk Linens hand-dyes cotton and linen fabrics using a technique called Shibori. Shibori is a Japanese art form that is believed to be over a thousand years old, uses resists and folds to create various patterns on fabrics.
Subscribe to Cakewalk Kitchen for promotions and discounts.
Product ships out within 5 business days of purchase. You will be notified when product ships. Ships from USA
100% Product Guarantee. See CWK Polices for more information.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.