Turquoise Tea Towel
This beautiful turquoise flour sack tea towel highlights the colors and movement of the beautiful tropical green and blue water surrounding the islands of the Caribbean. Each towel is made of a top quality flour sack cotton and individually hand-dyed in a soft abstract pattern. Add a splash of color to your kitchen with these highly absorbent and incredibly useful tea towels.
- Will make a beautiful gift for any occasion. Perfect for birthdays, holidays, bridal showers, housewarming or a thoughtful hostess gift.
- Made with a quality heavier weight flour sack cotton & hemmed on all four sides. Only water based inks are used to achieve colors.
- Prewashed size – a generous 30″ x 30″.
- Color – Tropical Blue and Green on White.
- Easy to care for. Machine washable in cold or warm water. Line or tumble dry.
- Made in America.
- Contribute to a greener earth. Use cloth instead of paper.
* Please note that due to the nature of hand crafted dying, color and patterns may vary. Each towel is truly one of a kind.
Shibori is a Japanese art form that is believed to be over a thousand years old, uses resists and folds to create various patterns on fabrics.
Subscribe to Cakewalk Kitchen for promotions and discounts.
Product ships out within 5 business days of purchase. You will be notified when product ships. Ships from USA
100% Product Guarantee. See CWK Polices for more information.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.